Burnout furnaces Programix 100 and Programix 50: two models with different capacities, and identical characteristics.
- High thermal yield.
- Compact size.
- Modular electronic panel.
- Protection against corrosion (electrogalvanized steel and epoxy paint).
- Stainless steel door.
- Monobloc muffle.
- Maximum temperature 1050°C in constant use and 1150°C temporary peak
- 30 programs options: 20 programs with 3 levels + 10 programs with 6 levels
- 3 heating rise rates. Speed rise in temperature can be programmed between each level
- Temperature heat rise rate regulated: 1 to 150°C/min
- Temperature heat rise rate position full: 16°C/min and more (in function of the cylinders’ number)
- Permanent display of furnace temperature
- Up to 100 hours planning delayed start
- Time programming: 0 to 100h
- Digital calibration
- Plug-in exhaust system: 230 V
- External dimensions (height / width / depth): 590 x 465 x 550 mm
- Weight: 56 kg
- Heating chamber dimensions (height / width / depth): 150 x 220 x 300 mm
- Number of rings (diameter 80mm, length 55mm): 8 to 12
- Maximum power consumption: 3000 W
- Supply voltage: 230 V (50/60 Hz)