Centrifugal induction casting machine
The centrifugal induction casting machine Ducatron Quattro is made for melting all dental alloys except titanium.
Silent, streamlined technology
The DC gear motor drive gives a silent-running system.
- Higher starting torque
- No more need to adjust belt tension.
- Low noise level.
- Vibration free.
- Completely stand-alone system, only requires a 10/16 A earthed plug.
- Closed circuit cooling system.
- Tough yet compact design fits neatly into your workspace.
- Coolant level warning light.
- Generator warning light.
- Cover lock indicator.
- Front-mounted double-pole mains circuit breaker.
Ergonomic, energy-saving design
- Clear view of the alloy fusion process.
- Touch button control panel.
- Intuitive, straightforward controls.
- Timed end-of-cycle shutdown of the cooling pump.
- Auto standby function when idle for 5 minutes.
- No special maintenance required apart from the cooling level (once a year).
- The coolant level can be checked annually using the front-mounted operating panel.
- Includes a wide range of accessories for immediate use: 5 crucibles (2 Silicarb, 3 Silicast 2000), 1 Silicarb glassy carbon insert, 1 quartz rod, 4 rubber bases 1X-3X-6X-9X, 4 metal rings 1X-3X-6X-9X, 1 fork for 6 cradles 1X-3X-6X-9X-D.42-D.92
- Generator frequency: 130 KHz
- Fusion capacity: 60 g of alloy
- Power adjustable from 20 % to 100 %
- Centrifugation speed: 450 rpm
- Two start modes: fast (for non-precious and semi-precious alloys) and moderate (for precious alloys)
- External dimensions (height, width, depth): 980mm x 600mm x 620mm
- External dimensions open cover (height, width, depth): 1120mm 600mm x 620 mm
- Weight: 95 Kg
- Maximum power consumption: 2500 W
- Generator power consumption: 2000 W
- Supply voltage: 230 V (50/60 Hz)